Welcome to www.rosabela.co.za an online floral store that is run by purely-principled individuals who are citizens of the Republic of South Africa. We strongly believe in the Rule of Law and have set up a substantive and procedural structure of the Agreement of Sale that is to be entered into between us and our prospective customers. It is your duty as our customer to study these terms and conditions. In fact, we advise our customers to know their rights under the Consumer Protection Act, No. 68 of 2008.
Please take a moment to read these Terms and Conditions. T&Cs
- Every single one of our Customers must have obtained the age of majority which is eighteen (18) years.
- By purchasing our products, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agree to our Terms and Conditions.
- We are not registered for VAT and therefore our prices exclude VAT.
- Orders are to be made any day and can only be confirmed upon full payment.
- Customers may pay by Credit Card, Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT), or Direct Deposit into the business account of Rosabela Gardens.
- Customers who pay by Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) or Direct Deposit are required to email us proof of payment to email@example.com.
- Customers are liable to pay for their own courier service.
- Delivery time is dependent on product stock availability. But usually takes between 0-10 days, if not received within this time consumer will be updated regarding the delay or thus refunded.
- Customers are required to report any damages that have been inflicted on their products within a day of delivery, failure of which the claim prescribes.
- No refunds will be given unnecessarily.
- The risk that your product may be damaged passes to the customer on delivery of the product.
- You may only use our online store to browse through the content and purchase the product of your choice.
- Customers are prohibited from using the online store or any of our Social Media Pages to make any embarrassing, defamatory, discriminatory, sexist, offensive, harassing, threatening, abusive, racist, and hateful comments.
- If you have any queries or concerns regarding our policies, please do not hesitate to send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For direct phone calls, you may contact our offices on 073 956 5773.
- Please note for every successfull purchase we will add you to our mailing database list which you can unsubscribe from any given time.
- These terms and conditions can change anytime without notice.